An Bord Altranais, www.nursingboard.ie
To work legal like a Nurse in Ireland you must register at An Bord Altranais, www.nursingboard.ie
- Entry on the following link and read all the information regarding the registration: Download
- To start the registration the first step is to complete the form we will send you and send it through post together with the prove you paid €145 EURO at the following address :
- The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland,18/20 Carysfort Avenue, Blackrock, Co Dublin,Ireland
Payment : To can make the payment you must complete the form and send it to the address : email@example.com
- After the form arrives at Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland you will receive at your address an application pack.
- This Application pack has:
- A form with personal details which must be completed and send with your photo passport size on the back you must write your name.
- A form for theoretical and practical hours which must be completed by the Nursing School you graduated and sent directly to The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland,
- A form Reference which must be completed and sent directly to the NMC by your employer (the recent employer)
- A form for Certificat of Good Standing – which must be completed by Romanian Order and sent directly to The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland,( if you have periods of at least six months unregistered the Romanian Order must write why you weren ‘t registered)
To can assist you with the Registration at NMC- Ireland you must contact us and send us by email the forms you receive from NMC.
For any questions contact us at the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person : Project Manager AnaMaria Birla Denghel.
- The documents you need to prepare are :
|Certificate of Curent Profesional Status|
- Original documents in Romanian will be legalised at the Public Notary, and in this way you will have a set of documents with legalised copy after the original documents.
- The original documents you will go at a Legalised Translation Company and will translate the documents.
We will recommend you to make 2 sets of translation in English, the Companies have offers and the cots are not so expensive. You will need one set for NMC registration and one for the employer when you receive the employment contract.
- Once you have all the documents you must send the documents thorugh post .
At the NMC you must send through post the following documents :
The first set of documents in Romanian legalised at Notary (Don-t send original documents)
The second set with the translation documents in English with the STAMP from the Autorised Translation Company.
ANY DOCUMENT YOU RECEIVE FROM NMC PLEASE SCAN IT AND SEND IT TO US BY EMAIL. THEN CONTACT US TO CAN ADVISE YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO DO