HCPC 2015-06-16T15:23:57+00:00


HCPC (Health & Care Professions Council)

To work legal in Great Britain as Radiographer you must register at  HCPC (Health & Care Professions Council) https://www.hcpc-uk.org/


  1. Entry on the link and read the information regarding the Registration: https://www.hcpc-uk.org/


  1. To start the registration the first step is to complete the form we send you and to sent It to HCPC together with the documents mentioned below :


  1. To register you must pay a tax of 440 GBP. Put the money into your bank account and after the documents will arrive at HCPC they will redraw your money.


The documents will be checked and you will receive an answer in 14 days.


To can assist you to register after you complete the documents please scan it so we can check it also.



For any questions contact us at the following email address : info@bacltd.ro

Contact person : Project Manager AnaMaria Birla Denghel.

  1. Documents necesarry for Regsitration are :


Radiographier Diploma
Membership Certificate
Criminal Record
Marraige Certificate
Certificate of Current Profesional Status- the candidates who started The school after 2007 they do not need  Certificate of Current Profesional Status

Steps :

  1. Original documents in Romanian will be legalised at the Public Notary, and in this way you will have a set of documents with legalised copy after the original documents.
  2. The original documents you will go at a Legalised Translation Company and will translate the documents.

 We will recommend you to make 2 sets of translation in English, the Companies have offers and the cots are not so expensive. You will  need one set for NMC registration and one for the employer when you receive the employment contract.


At the  HCPC you must send through post the following documents :

The first set of documents in Romanian legalised at Notary (Don’t send original documents)

The second set with the translation documents in English with the STAMP from the Autorised Translation Company.